Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 network problem

To: "石井俊直" <ishii.toshinao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 network problem
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:46:53 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:46:58 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=NjbPjtrkg8+yVl/M3DtVawGFipKwdX5G8JDe5eHrOqAbiFgPZKPvPubQmKMQqcbDHjGlQIJ8ukaE6qkAvUenq/r6j2aSmtDhnLoNIskyVEP1CMuovrCELDo3I7PmgdEGp6zdVXhdAIoDwvmCNMqr2w9nIRcBqRol+u9zAWnIPVA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx