[Xen-users] xen and areca trouble

hi, i'm having trouble booting with the areca raid driver.

actually running debian sarge, i'm following the tutorial found at

my clean debian installation boots and finds up the areca drivers, i'm able to
install the system on it, but after installing xen, the new kernel refuses to
load the drivers (ending by a 'kernel panic' sda1 couldn't be found)

is there something i've missed out ? should i include the areca driver in the
xen kernel ?

if someone could give me any clue, i'd really appreciate.

regards,

Cem Koker
Unity Web Sàrl