[Xen-users] HVM DomU Under openSUSE 10.2 (hotplug scripts not working)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] HVM DomU Under openSUSE 10.2 (hotplug scripts not working)
From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:59:43 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:59:56 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I've just installed openSUSE 10.2 on my AMD X2 system but when I try to start an
HVM domU I get the following error:

Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected.  Hotplug scripts not working.

I've had this problem under openSUSE 10.1 and followed the steps under the
network troubleshooting section:

http://en.opensuse.org/Installing_Xen3

to fix the problem.  However, these steps don't seem to fix the problem in
openSUSE 10.2.

Has anyone got Xen working in openSUSE 10.2 or have any suggestions on what I
should try?

Many thanks in advance,

Steve.