[Xen-users] howto create a domU 2.4.18 kernel for xen 3.0.3

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] howto create a domU 2.4.18 kernel for xen 3.0.3
From: Jeremy Caton <jcaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:52:31 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:48:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Does anyone know of a howto or documentation for creating a xen 3.0.3 domU for the linux 2.4 kernel (specifically 2.4.18)?  My processor doesn't support full virtualization .... I am a developer and have a legacy app. designed for 2.4.18 that I need to continue supporting for bug fixes etc, but want to transition future development to the 2.6 kernel.

I would also appreciate a good description/documentation of how to go about patching my 2.4.18 kernel for xen domU (or where I can find a pre-made patch) or how to recompile my 2.4.18 kernel with xen domU support.

Many thanks in advance,
-Jeremy