Re: [Xen-users] networking for dom0 with network-bridge?

To: "Christopher G. Stach II" <cgs@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] networking for dom0 with network-bridge?
From: Rich Yumul <rmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:04:26 -0800
Cc: Xen-users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:04:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Actually, I am still lost.  If you have any clues for me, I'd very much appreciate it.  To answer your questions:

Connect to the server (dom0) from a domU?
I want to connect to dom0 from a different physical machine.  Connecting to dom0 from a domU actually works, albeit slow (when 1st establishing the ssh connection).

Do you have routing set up properly on the guests?
I assume so, as the network connections to the domU's has so far been stable, and I can connect to them from external machines with no problem.

Do you have packet forwarding turned on in dom0?
No.  I'm using the stock networking scripts provided by Xen.

Thanks,
Rich

dom0 networking is

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 02:28 -0200, Christopher G. Stach II wrote:
Rich Yumul wrote:
> I have the default network-bridge setup.  After xend starts, along with
> the network-bridge, how do I configure the networking so that I can
> connect to dom0 again?
>
> Thanks,
> Rich

You didn't answer any of the questions, so I guess that means you know
what you're doing.  Good luck.