Re: [Xen-users] Problem start iptables - udp broken (Workaround)

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, [ISO-8859-1] Abel Martín wrote:

> On 11/30/06, Torsten Lehmann <tlehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes. I dit it.
> >
> > But, if I load the module "ip_conntrack" only (without set a iptables-rule),
> > the network (udp) is broken!
> > <ot>Load a Modules into kernel should never cause trouble.</ot>
> >

> > regards Torsten
> > Launoc
> >

> Sorry if I sounded a bit rude. I think you should try on a different
No problem.

> box with a minimal setup and the same kernel to do some tests. If the

I will test it. It will take some days.

> problem persist, maybe you should try asking people who created this
> kernel or in last instance netfilter people, but you must be sure
> before asking. Provide the software versions you are using (kernel,
> iptables, Xen, etc.) Since this problem doesn't seem to happen with
> other kernel versions might be a problem caused by the kernel you are
> using. By the way, which kernel version are you using and where did
> you get it?

I tested so far only these version:

l0:~# ./060302.xm_sh_ver
Linux l0.rz.example.de 2.6.16-xen0 #2 SMP Mon Jul 17 17:09:35 CEST 2006 i6
86 GNU/Linux
 Xen version 3.0.2-2 (root@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 3.3.5 (Debian
1:3.3.5-13)
) Mon Jul 17 16:03:20 CEST 2006
 Latest ChangeSet: Thu Apr 27 14:14:26 2006 +0100 9657:b5d43db15746

I will test the version xen-3.0.3-testing.

regards Torsten