RE: [Xen-users] No Xen/Windows on AMD

To: "Gerhard Wendebourg" <gw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] No Xen/Windows on AMD
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:01:53 +0100
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:20:24 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depends on what you mean by "proven". We here at AMD run daily tests
with various combinations of Linux and Windows guests - and it works
(for most of the time, sometimes we break our own code, and sometimes
it's broken elsewhere in the development tree, that's what you get from
running "unstable").

But I didn't reply to your initial question because:
1. It's not clear what you mean by "proven".
2. I think I'd be considered "biased"... ;-)

--
Mats