[Xen-users] NO Summagraphics?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] NO Summagraphics?
From: Andres Lagar Cavilla <andreslc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:45:07 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:43:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I followed the intructions at http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html for setting up a summagraphics mouse on my linux hvm domain (xen-3.0.3-testing). No luck at all. Gpm shows no cursor on the text terminal and /var/log/Xorg.0.log complain about Summasketch write: Input/Output error. Tried with all ttyS's
In fact, I inspected the summagraphics patches per these threads,
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-03/msg00645.html
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-05/msg00925.html
and could not find a single line in the tools/ioemu tree referring to summagraphics emulation. Neither at lxr.xensource.com. Is the manual outdated? Has summagraphics emulation been phased out? What option do we have for reasonable hvm linux mouse functionality?
Thanks,

Andres