Re: [Xen-users] Network card full virtualized windows

Ignazio, what kind of platform did u used ? 32 or 64bit?
i'm asking because of it looks like 32 bit W2003 do have a problem
with such amount of memory.

does anybody experienced with this ?
32 bit Windows on Xen with mem=2048 or more for domU

ignazio.cassano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I tried a w2003 installation with mem=2048 but it does not work
> ...... too slow.
>

> ----- Messaggio da igor.fajcik@xxxxxxxx ---------
>    Data: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:27:29 +0100
>    Da: Igor Fajcik <igor.fajcik@xxxxxxxx>
> Rispondi-A: Igor Fajcik <igor.fajcik@xxxxxxxx>
> Oggetto: Re: [Xen-users] Network card full virtualized windows
>      A: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
>      Cc: ignazio.cassano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

>> Hi,
>> may i ask you about W2003 on domU ?
>> i'm experiencing a problem regarding 2GB RAM limit,
>> it doesn't look as W2003 problem, cause it does not boot with
>>
>> mem=2048 or more
>>
>> if there is mem=2047 everything is ok.
>>
>> thx.
>>
>> igor.fajcik@xxxxxxxx
>> www.zooom.sk

- --
- - --
S uctou
Igor Fajcik
- - --
zooom.sk s.r.o., Prievozska 32, 82105 Bratislava, Slovakia
email  : igor.fajcik@xxxxxxxx
www    : http://www.zooom.sk
tel    : +421 907 409 647
skype  : shadowik