[Xen-users] ia64 questions/problems

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] ia64 questions/problems
From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:04:11 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:04:40 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been messing around with xen on ia64, found several of the wiki
pages and lots of information.  I've been using the
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg since one of the pages
said that's the code that has the most support for ia64.  However,
I've had some issues compiling the source the past few days and have
some questions.

1. Which mailing list should I use for compilation issues? and where
should I submit patches?
2. Is there any specific groups I should pay attention to for new ia64
support issues?
3. What kind of testing would be most useful for you guys when it comes to ia64?

- David Brown