Re: [Xen-users] SSH Console access

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] SSH Console access
From: "iS-Fun Internet Services GmbH, Holger Diehm" <h.diehm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:43:18 +0100
Apparently-to: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 07:09:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I do it with a dedicated user per vm.
a seperate sshd on a highport allows login only for the vm-users.

then I added "sudo /usr/sbin/xm console vmname" to sudoers for this user and
then simply put

sudo /usr/sbin/xm console VM-Frank
exit

into .bashrc

so on login the console gets started automatically and on termination of the
console-session it exits properly.

sure there are better ways to do this (perhaps a more secure way), but it works
for me

Holger