[Xen-users] xenguest-install with kickstart fedora

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xenguest-install with kickstart fedora
From: Daniel Martins <daniel.mr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:29:54 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 05:30:30 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,
I am trying to install a virtual machine using /usr/sbin/xenguest-install passing parameter - x to use kickstart config file. After a time returns the error below at console, somebody can help me?

Versions of packages :
libvirt-python-0.1.7-2
libvirt-0.1.7-2
kernel-xen-2.6.18-1.2798.fc6
xen-3.0.3-0.1.rc3
xen-libs-3.0.3-0.1.rc3
Fedora Core 6

libvir: Xen Daemon error: POST operation failed: (xend.err 'Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.')
Failed to get devices for domain fedora

Regards,

Daniel Aparecido Martins Rosa
CTBC Telecom