Re: [Xen-users] Dell 2900 with Xen

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Dell 2900 with Xen
From: "David Parsley" <parsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 07:01:31 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:31:37 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=N7ydlwzRe4RFwNI8f3czihaunHHUaeFzISNGn0Rt93O2EtoAgJcVJSnccewIoYXs8gsLAJiDxw2+9X19RprT7pSP5NVETKKsV63wIDz0u8VajMSs+23MUoDZJrd8vkKYv6wEoeOOqUqXPowq5ENcp5q5UoDHrlLJxqhydtikg8U=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Mats,