[Xen-users] Problems with pciback.hide on Fedora Core 6

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problems with pciback.hide on Fedora Core 6
From: Patrick Heckeler <heckeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:18:07 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:06:58 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks,

I installed sucessfully 2 virtual machines on a fedora core 6 system.
When I try to use the grub command "pciback.hide", I retrieve an error
message while booting my dom0... I read an article which says, that it
might be possible, that the pciback.hide feature is not activated in the
kernel... Does anybody know how to activate this feature?

Fedora core 6 uses a 2.6.18 kernel.

Thanks a lot...

- --
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Patrick Heckeler
Programmierung / Entwicklung

Mediacluster GmbH
Alt-Württemberg-Allee 42
71686 Ludwigsburg
Germany

     Tel: +497141 / 90 64 40
   Mobil: +49172 / 719 23 24
  Privat: +497071 / 88 53 24
Homezone: +497071 / 28 47 33
   email: heckeler [at] mediacluster [dot] de
   skype: p_heckeler
     ICQ: 200910972

   "In der Informatik geht es genau so wenig um Computer,
    wie in der Astronomie um Teleskope."

                                  -- Edsger W. Dijkstra
              (de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edsger_W._Dijkstra)