Re: [Xen-users] Live migration?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Live migration?
From: Daniel Nielsen <djn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:30:16 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:30:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi.

Just a short follow-up, I got Live Migration working across our 3 dom0's.
Very nice :)

The problem was that I am using a custom kernel to enable our debian system
to use our hardware and mount the root fs via NFS. After a kernel recompile
with the option for hot-pluggable CPUs enabled, everything worked like a
charm.

The smaller domU's which migrated nicely were all single-cpu. The domU's
that previously had failed used multiple CPUs.

/Daniel
Portalen
Support? Skriv til support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx