[Xen-users] Xen 3.0.3 confusion

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.3 confusion
From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:28:19 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:29:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am thoughly confused  with the various Xen 3.0.3 versions for Suse.
Firt there is not for suse 10.1, so I gues I woulllt the source tarball
and compile. ( I tried the RPM for 10.0 (I am running SuSE 10.1) but it
caused a kernel panic)

I have 5 packages listed unter Yast software management (not including
documentation,pdf, etc).

Kernel-xen ver  2.6.16.21.25
Xen             3.02_09763-0.8
xen-libs        3.02_09763-0.8
xen-tools       3.02_09763-0.8
xen-tools-ioemu 3.02_09763-0.8

I understad allof these have tomach. If I do the compile of the tarball
with make distro, does this al create all of the files?

If this does not create all of the files, how do I find the other files?
Done a goggle of the internet and found nothing about these tools, etc.

Also, If I want to inatall a 32-bit operating system under a 64-bit
athlon system, do I need to install the xen-libs-32bit? (descriptions
for all of the packages are the same in yast, so that does not help
much)

Art