[Xen-users] Hardwareaccess from guests

To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Hardwareaccess from guests
From: Gerhard Wendebourg <gw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:46:36 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:29:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

how do I realize hardware-access of guest-domains to the ressources of
the host?

Where to find documentation on the howto on these matters?

The idea was, to have Dom0 reduced to the Xen-Management and almost
secured, not affected by the access of any action and use, there's no
need to have it here.
Access to the hardware-ressources should therefor be done by the
guest-domain(s) - if possible.
Hardware means connected printer(s), scanner, audio, CD/DVD-drives,
harddisks.
Are there already solutions, to use them from guest-domains?

thanx / GW