[Xen-users] masquerading

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] masquerading
From: Andreas Heinecke <heinecke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:15:51 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 07:16:29 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've a problem with the network access in a domU. I installed xen 3.0.2
on a dedicated root-server and configured a unprivileged domain. To make
the network work on this domU I created a bridge "xenintbr" with the IP:
192.168.1.1.
Enabled ip_forwarding and told iptables to masquerade with the command:

Now I#m able to ping around the world in my domU (google.de etc.). This
tells me, that it works. But if I when enter the command:
apt-get update
it tells me that it's waiting for headers and nothing more.
It seems that I can ping but I'm not able to do other things.

Any suggestions?
I ran put of ideas, please help me.

kind regards,

Andreas