[Xen-users] sched-credit in individual xen config files

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] sched-credit in individual xen config files
From: Nick Craig-Wood <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:37:57 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:31:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it possible to set sched credit in the /etc/xen/domUconfigfile for
each individual domU?  As far as I can see you have to run
"xm sched-credit -d domain ..." after the domain has started?

Apologies if I missed this in the docs!

Also there doesn't seem to be a way of showing all the sched-credit
settings.  I was kind of expecting "xm sched-credit" on its own to do
that, but AFAICS you can only see one domain at once.

Thanks
--
Nick Craig-Wood <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -- http://www.craig-wood.com/nick