RE: [Xen-users] Kernel Freeze

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 12:47 +0800, Tim Post wrote:
> Neat toys installed :) There's a few things there that could be the
> culprit, I've never encountered your error, but never xenned a system
> that had DRAC installed.

Yeah Tim, its a very nice tool :) And I'm not never has xenned nothing
before....rsrsrsr

> Does the DRAC function after getting Xen Linux to finally boot?

I'm not sure, because I don't have local access on this machine, only
via DRAC and I can't boot with xen kernel...

> Can you post back with more data on what's working now and what is not,
> or if all devices are working after adding ignorebiostables to boot
> paramaters?

Nothing works because I can't boot :o)
I'll format with Fedora 5 and new Xen 3.0.3 and new packages... maybe
works...

Thanks!

--
Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz@xxxxxxxxx>