RE: [Xen-users] Problem building 3.0.3-testing

libx11-dev on ubuntu / (I think Debian also).. don't usually use X on
dom-0 so didn't think to check there. I noticed X11 in the errors just
as I posted them, many thanks for saving me a few hours of googling to
figure out what vnc wanted.

Also noted qemu seems happier with gcc3, does anyone know if the
xen/quemu tree works well under gcc4? Last update on qemu site was there
were problems when using gccv4. I haven't really dabbled much with hvm
guests, my point in installing 3.0.3 was to do just that.

Thanks again :)
Tim