Re: [Xen-users] ocfs2 woes

Nevermind. I assumed the modules installed
to /lib/modules/2.6.16-xen/extra/ocfs2 were one in the same with the
ones installed to /lib/modules/2.6.16-xen/kernel/fs/ocfs2, this wasn't
the case :)

Once I copied over the modules the makefile actually built (from extra),
all was well. Sorry for the false alarm. I just assumed that was
auto-magic.

Thanks
-Tim