Re: [Xen-users] Xen Software Virtualization

To: "Real Man" <lsleve@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Software Virtualization
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 20:28:27 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:29:08 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=hfiNR9wdJwWnKnloaB3pnbTImomf6o22ewOQxlRzI2iAiDavk5TxortAivYqLOiaZzxhe2s7rTVxlwBH3rxNAFIuDkbdHRENb5BMsMdGGxiR+vKA30zTmgZ6j+r+dnG2OmOmcwKIz3NN2tziqiJe+D8bdTrv2da1jflln7sRrPU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx