RE: [Xen-users] Kernel Panic - SuSE (RAID+LVM)

Hello Mats,

Thanks for reply!

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 18:44 +0200, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> That looks like the Linux kernel isn't a Xen-Linux but a regular Linux
> kernel - the Linux kernel built by Xen has a different format from the
> one built for a standard Linux.
>
> Are you building the Linux kernel in the Xen-tree?

I did this:

# wget
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads/xen-3.0.2-src.tgz
# tar -zxvf xen-3.0.2-src.tgz
# cd xen-3.0.2
# make linux-2.6-xen-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig

(on this time, the kernel 2.6.16 was downloaded automatic by one script)

# make linux-2.6-xen-build
# make linux-2.6-xen-install

What can I do now?
Many thanks!