[Xen-users] Xensource: forum, user enquiries

To: "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xensource: forum, user enquiries
From: "Gardiner, Roy" <roy.gardiner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:34:32 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 05:45:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. The user forum
http://forums.xensource.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=register
<http://forums.xensource.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=register>  is not
accepting registrations.  Anyone help me with why?

2.  I emailed info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to ask and received no reply.  Is this par
for the course?

Roy Gardiner.
Ps. Sorry about the disclaimer, there's nothing I can do about it.

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered
Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your
computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of
Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message
after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not
adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The
Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out
such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.