Re: 答复: [Xen-users] Fedora 5 (host/guest) / DOMU: no network connection

To: Yuzhong Sun <yuzhongsun@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 答复: [Xen-users] Fedora 5 (host/guest) / DOMU: no network connection
From: Hilton Day <xlot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:31:21 +1000
Cc: 'Wolfgang Kleinbach' <Wolfgang.Kleinbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:32:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm using eth2 on my dom0 for bridging. The change required is in the file:

/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp

You need to tell it which device to bridge when it calls the
network-bridge script, by using a line similar to:

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth1 bridge=xenbr0')

Note: the "bridge=xenbr0" part is needed in Fedora due to a current bug
in the xenguest-install.py script - it may not be needed in SuSe.