Re: [Xen-users] Routing problem

To: "Steffen Heil" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Routing problem
From: "Janke Dávid" <janke.david@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:37:57 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 05:38:37 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

OK. I'm now using bridge to override the problem.

But still I'm eager to know how the config in the article works (because I'm intending to provide such a service in future):

If anyone has experience, please share it with us. I'll try to contact the author of the article.

Best ragards,
David

PS.: thanks for the Xen developing team for such a great thing