[Xen-users] Installation using vendor media - Xen Enterprise

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Installation using vendor media - Xen Enterprise
From: MaTT <mrbarletta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:40:29 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:34:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all!,

I am trying the Xen Enterprise solution for our development environment. We use RHEL AS 4.2 and ES 4.0 both 64bits.

I can't find a way of installing them with this version of Xen Enterprise. The repository installation will failed under a different boot image error.

If I have VT Server, will be possible to install any OS (Suse,RH,Windows) using the media dvd/cds/network install?

Cheers,
MRB