CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTO.NL

To: "LOTTO.NL" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTO.NL
From: "LOTTO.NL" <nfol2006yhjhac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 00:47:52 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:11:08 -0700
From: Angelina van Brooke  (Lotto Coordinator)

ATTN: YOU HAVE TO C0NTACT OUR PAYING BANK.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lotto NL Winners
International programs held on the 1th Sep 2006.Your e-mail address attached to
ticket #:00903228100 with prize # 778009/UK drew
1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass of the draws. You are to
receive1,000,000.00 (one Million Euros).Because of mix up in cash  pay-outs, we
ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your money
(1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our  accredited pay-point bank.

This measure must be adhere to avoid loss of
your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to  these
instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other
participants. It's important to note that this draws were conducted  formally,
and winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000
individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the
world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and
promoted by Lotto-NL. We congratulate you once again.
We hope you will use part of it in our next draws, the jackpot winning is
?85million.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days from today. After
this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the next
sweepstake.

Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to
quote personal and winning numbers in all
correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all members of  Lotto
NL. Thank you for being part of our promotional program.
For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
paying bank address below. Send them the following information's:

 (i)   Your names.
 (ii)  Contact telephone and fax numbers.

 (iii)  Contact Address.
 (iv) Your winning numbers.
 (v)  Quote amount won.
 {vi} Notification Date.