RE: [Xen-users] Re: Xen & WinServer simple question

To: 'Janke Dávid' <janke.david@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: Xen & WinServer simple question
From: "HAWKER, Dan" <dan.hawker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:04:07 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 01:05:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I did some research on the case.
> Our server has two Intel CPU-s unfortunately without VT. So
> I'm guessing that the answer to my question before is sadly "no".

Unfortunately you are correct. Windows based DomU's are only supported on
VT-alike hardware.

Dan

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or
otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium
Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.