Re: [Xen-users] live migration time increases when using "mem-set"

To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] live migration time increases when using "mem-set"
From: "Tim Wood" <twwood@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:15:09 -0400
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 07:16:01 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 9/4/06, Tim Post <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tim -

What services are running on the dom-u's , and did you take any measures
from within the dom-u's to clear idle child daemons out of cache?

Good idea, but it doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem.  I was
running apache and mysql, but even after stopping them I am getting
the same behavior.  The CPU is idle on the VMs.

Strange...