Re: [Xen-users] Re: How to Networking Bridge?

after i've compiled the module I just configured the local network to use dhcp.
After that I could ping internal an external from DomU and Dom0.

ping works in:

DomU to NET;
DomU to LocalNet;
DomU to Dom0;
Dom0 to DomU;
LocalNet to DomU.

kimus

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 12:45 +0100, Nawal Husnoo wrote:
Helder Rossa wrote:
> I DID IT!!
>
> I had to compile tun kernel module (Universal TUN/TAP device driver,
> 1.6) . After this all worked Fine!!

hmmm, i also have tun0 in my bridge, but i still cant access the
internet from my domU windowsXP...
does it mean you are using a second public ip for your xp domU? can you
ping both your dom0 and an external public host (eg yahoo.com?)
or is it an internal lan?if its the first one, it'd be great if you
could post the lines in your config files please!! its exactly what i've
been trying for ages!!!

cheers,

galileon.