[Xen-users] Credit Scheduler for Xen "testing"?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Credit Scheduler for Xen "testing"?
From: bigfoot29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:19:17 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:20:09 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

As I have heard there has been a feature freeze for Xen 3.0.3. After being
away for a few days/weeks I am not very much in the "scene". But the first
hours of digging didn't show any treasure.

Is/are there any plans in integrating the Credit Scheduler into Xen
TESTING or Xen 3.0.3 in the next time? Are there still (major) issues with
the scheduler?

Information about the Cred-Sched are somewhat few :(

Has someone more detailed knowledge and would like to share it?

Regards, Bigfoot29