To: "MRS.REGINA AHMED" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: THANKS
From: "MR.REGINA AHMED" <reginaahmedc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:19:57 -1100
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:27:53 -0700
Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Regina Ahmed, widow to late Mr. Hassan Ahmed former owner of
PETROLEUM AND GAS Company, here in Kuwait. I am 63years old, suffering from
long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really
deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months
according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very
bad stage. I don't want your pity but i need your trust. My late husband died
early last year from heart attack, and during the period of our marriage we
couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his
death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that
I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my
wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America,
Asia and Europe, Am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail.
I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and I have decided to contact
you,
but if for any reason you find this mail  offensive, you can ignore it and
please accept my apology before my late husband died he was a major oil
tycoon, in Kuwait and deposited the sum of USD$ 80 million dollars (Eighty
million United States dollars) in a company in Europe some years ago, that is
all I have left now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it
yourself to charity .so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds
will be entirely in hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to
touch many lives, my main concern is 10% of this money will be for your time
and effort and 5% is for any miscellaneous expenses that may be incur in the
process of the release of my deposit, while 85% goes to charity.

Please reply back to me on this email: reginaahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless you.

Mrs. Regina Ahmed