[Xen-users] Kernel Crashes with APIC bug

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Kernel Crashes with APIC bug
From: Dave Cameron <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:39:03 +1200
Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:39:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm trying to boot kernel-2.6.17.8 with SMP on HVM on xen-3.0.2 on Dual
Xeon 5050 with HT, but it crashes with an interupt fault. Does anyone
know if I can make this work, or do I need to use xen-testing/wait for
next release?

--
Dave Cameron

Systems Support
QUICKCIRCUIT
ELECTRONIC DESIGN & CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
Tel. +64 9 448 1901 ext 836
Fax. +64 9 448 1903
www.quickcircuit.co.nz
2 Piermark Drive. PO Box 302859, North Harbour, Auckland, NZ