[Xen-users] Re: Unmodified Linux Guest?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Unmodified Linux Guest?
From: Jason Hill <jhill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:00:01 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:00:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I figured out out to make the Gentoo 2006.0 install CD boot unmodified.
Here are the kernel options if anyone is interested.
"gentoo-nofb acpi=off noapic nolapic nosmp"

This may be common knowledge, is there any documentation on running
operating systems in the HVM environment? I have found very little
information. I stumbled upon the above info here:
http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/xen/index-en.html