[Xen-users] multiple hard drives

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] multiple hard drives
From: Daniel <dweebman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:02:39 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:03:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to understand how to use xen. Any help in answering the following questions would be appreciated.

  1. Would xen allow one large hard drive partitioned with 6 or 8
     partitions to be seen as servers? Each partition a server for example.
  2. If I have multiple hard drives in one server, will xen allow me to
     boot each one and run each hard drive as a server.

any help is gratefully received.