Re: [Xen-users] opensolaris domU?

Yeah, zfs is the real reason i want a opensolaris domU.

I think i will try doing the initial setup in Qemu tonight. I'll let everyone know how that goes

-Jeff

Tim Post wrote:
In theory you should be able to setup opensolaris as a hvm guest.
Setting up opensolaris as a dom-0 as a hvm guest, then having
opensolaris support additional guests (sort of like box in a box in a
box) ... I'm not so sure about. A similar question was raised about
openVZ.
My problem has been getting VT servers that aren't otherwise already
occupied to use for testing.
While I would love to just play with OpenSolaris, my biggest interest is
playing with zfs.
Again please keep us informed, success could help (im sure) many of us
get a few more boxes past the 'bean counters' for R&D use :)

Thanks again -
Tim