Fwd: [Xen-users] Overcoming loopback device limitation - revisited

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Xen-users] Overcoming loopback device limitation - revisited
From: "john maclean" <jayeola@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 01:06:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:06:57 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
still no joy. Managed to bring some domUs back to life though. Only
had one, now I got four.

acid:~# losetup -f
losetup: could not find any free loop device
acid:~# xm list
Name                              ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State  Time(s)
Domain-0                           0      512     1 r-----    64.6
centos0                            1       64     1 -b----     0.1
centos1                            2       64     1 -b----     0.1
centos2                            3       64     1 -b----     0.1
centos3                            4       64     1 -b----     0.1
acid:~# cat /proc/cmdline
root=/dev/hda3 ro console=tty0 max_loop=64