Re: [Xen-users] DomU WinXP no network connection

On 21 Jul 2006, at 18:04, Simon Gao wrote:

I assigned a static ip. Is dynamic ip required for domU WinXP to work?

I think I am having the same problem as you. I have tried assigning a static Ip, but I cannot ping my dom0 devices. But I don't have a DHCP server running, so I can't do dynamic IP.

--
Wayne Pascoe    (gpg --keyserver www.co.uk.pgp.net --recv-keys 79A7C870)
Give me enough medals, and I'll win any war.