Re: [Xen-users] memory problem, possible bug in testing

To: Harald Schioeberg <schioebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] memory problem, possible bug in testing
From: David Becker <becker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:40:11 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 07:39:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hit the same problem:  xm reports zero free_memory as soon as xen0 boots.

This seems to be due to xend using an old version of the pythong files.
The bug happened when I only copied xen distribution files to
/usr/lib/python/xen.  If I copy from dist/install/usr/lib/python/xen to
/usr/lib/python2.3/ and restarted xend, it sees free_memory.

Must have to with XEN_PYTHON_NATIVE_INSTALL but I don't do python and
and just left that alone.