RE: [Xen-users] Insufficient loop device free

To: "'Leonardo Pinto'" <listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Insufficient loop device free
From: "Satoshi Uchida" <s-uchida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:04:48 +0900
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:05:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Maybe, you will set up the loop back device by default.
In Linux, loop back module is set up as using eighth devices.

Please find under /dev/loop?.
Do you see more than ninth loop devices?
If you see only eighth loop devices (loop1 to loop8),
please set up loop devices as using more than ninth devices.
(for example, set 'max_loop=64'  at boot options or
 add 'options loop max_loop=64' into /etc/modprobe.conf)

Satoshi UCHIDA