What's Next?!?

To: wsparacuswilliams@xxxxxxxxxxx, www.HeadRush456@xxxxxxxxx, www.bluntmanagement@xxxxxxx, www.bossman11990@xxxxxxxxx, www.endangeredspeciez2003@xxxxxxxxxxx, www.firstladyroc04@xxxxxxx, www.jthegates@xxxxxxx, www.mos89704@xxxxxxx, www.philosophical45@xxxxxxxxxxx, www.y2kbizsavvy@xxxxxxx, xclusiv_thug2002@xxxxxxxxx, wvru@xxxxxxxxxxx, wxci@xxxxxxxxx, wvfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wvgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wvkc@xxxxxxxx, wuevfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wsnd@xxxxxx, wwhrmusic@xxxxxxxxx, wtul@xxxxxxxxxx, wtul@xxxxxxx, wumf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wxpl@xxxxxxx, wxplmusicdirector@xxxxxxxxx, wshl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wshlradio@xxxxxxxxx, wsmu@xxxxxxxxxx, wzly@xxxxxxxx, wths@xxxxxxxx, wscs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wtsr@xxxxxxxx, wsougenreralcomments@xxxxxxx, wspn@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wspnmus@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wrubmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx, wusbmd@xxxxxxxxx, wvrc@xxxxxxxxx, wzmb@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wsoe@xxxxxxxx, wuah@xxxxxxxx, wuagmd@xxxxxxxxxxx, wxyc@xxxxxxx, wxut@xxxxxxxx, wxac@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wxacmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wvbu@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wvbuboard@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wzbtexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wxlv@xxxxxxxxxxx, wsyc@xxxxxxxx, wsrn_rockssf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wusr@xxxxxxxx, wvyc@xxxxxxx, wsbf@xxxxxxxxxxx, wrvu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wwpv@xxxxxxxxx, wxjm@xxxxxxx, wvbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wshc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrstkelly@xxxxxxxxxxx, wrstprogramming@xxxxxxx, wsup@xxxxxxxxxxx, wwsp@xxxxxxxx, www-591@xxxxxxxx, wytghst@xxxxxxxxxxx, www.nluvw_maryj@xxxxxxxxx, www.haileyqueen@xxxxxxxxx, www.badboys@xxxxxxxxx, www.mafiaclick@xxxxxxxxxxx, xalexisonfire@xxxxxxx, wsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wuflan@xxxxxxxxxxx, www.mcpetejl@xxxxxxxxxx, wwwebmonitor@xxxxxxxxx, www.rolondanewell@xxxxxxx, www.foxybeige@xxxxxxxxxxx, xanax708@xxxxxxx, "www.eagle45sar."@aol.com, wshapiro@xxxxxxxxx, wwnews-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xblackxmanx@xxxxxxx, xchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, x82scorpio82x@xxxxxxxxxxx, x4raxacocopita@xxxxxxxxx, www.ladyrapperla@xxxxxxx, www.gqagain@xxxxxxxxx, xabiton@xxxxxxxxx, x-pretty-in-punk-x@xxxxxxxxxxx, www.boulderlumber@xxxxxxxxx, www@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wsab1@xxxxxxx, wvicary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, www.ha_kei_homepage@xxxxxx, xcski@xxxxxx, wtucker567@xxxxxxx, wza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, www.info@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: What's Next?!?
From: homebodies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:44:23 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:44:49 -0700
Eddie Rap Life

Eddie Rap Life is what’s next!! With a gritty edge and a skateboarding background, Eddie covers all facets of the game and spits the truth with a confident swagger.

Hailing from Newport, Rhode Island which he calls "the smallest state with the biggest heart," Eddie grew up fast. Before he became a teenager he was hustling, running one of the most notorious skate parks on the east coast (Skater Island, RI), and rhyming with vets in the game.

When Skater Island closed (you may know his family's skate park from the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 game), Eddie moved to Atlanta to pursue his music career. He linked up with a some good dudes and formed a group called the Homebodies. He recorded his first solo effort, entitled "Rok Island." The album garnered tremendous buzz, and led him out west to take it to the next level.

In LA, Eddie was introduced to NBA basketball player Baron Davis. Loving his style on both the board and the mic, Baron took Eddie to meet DeMac, a known player in the game, and Dougie D, who became his manager. He started polishing his skate skills with Stevie Williams, and recording new songs. In a flash, Eddie Rap Life's dreams of skating and rapping on a higher level became a reality. With this camp he could do both!

Black Wall Street's DJ Skee and Eddie Rap Life have recently finished recording the mixtape that will stamp his entry into the game. We would like to invite you to be one of the first to hear a few songs.

You can hear 4 selections @
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=76396843&

And a couple of the more controversial skateboard joints @
http://www.thestreetspace.com/view_profile.php?member_id=16896

Pease take a minute to listen and send some feedback our way. We're working on building as big of a buzz as we can with this mixtape, and we need help from all angles. We're currently seeking reviews, interviews, audio posts, and spins from club, radio, and mixtape djs. We'd also love to put together a street team of dedicated individuals that are down to help the movement. If you'd be interested in receiving a package, just tell us a little about yourself and send your address!