[Xen-users] Looking for updates on VT enabled motherboards

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Looking for updates on VT enabled motherboards
From: "James Miller" <jimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:19:35 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:20:27 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone,

I was looking for folks who've found motherboards that support VT enabled
CPUs.  I was mainly interested in Pentium D 9xx series motherboards.

I CAN say that Intel's Pentium D Desktop Boards D945GTP & D945PLM do not
have VT enabled in the BIOS  (despite there pre-sales group saying it did).

The Xen wiki page hasn't been updated in some time
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/IntelVT and only lists the following
boards:
 Abit AW8-MAX (Intel 955X chipset) reported 12 Jan 2006.
 Asus P5MT-M (Intel E7230 "server" chipset) Reported 25 Feb 2006
 Asus P5LD2-VM (Tested by Art@xxxxxxxxxxx - same as the Asus P5MT-M and Abit
AW8-MAX)

Thanks,
Jim