Re: [Xen-users] dummy interfaces on a bridge?

To: "Esteban Sancho" <esteban.sancho@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] dummy interfaces on a bridge?
From: "Chris Fanning" <christopher.fanning@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:21:07 +0200
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:21:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Esteban,

Could you please post your network configuration (ifconfig is OK) in
both Dom0 and DomU? It could also be helpful if you post your vif line
in the DomU configuration file.

Well, I haven't actually tied to do this yet so that means I haven't
run into any problems either. :)
I was just asking what you thought about the idea.

Will I get a faster network connection between dom0 and domU using a
dummy interface instead of a real nic?

Cheers.
Chris.