Re: [Xen-users] Anyone offering dedicated Intel-VT servers?

To: chris@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Anyone offering dedicated Intel-VT servers?
From: "Lars Roland" <lroland@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:47:25 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:48:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 6/5/06, Chris de Vidal <chris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any dedicated server hosts here offering Intel-VT-based servers?  I'm thinking
about standing up
two Xen hosts in two different geographical locations and it'd be great if I
could run either
Windows or Linux on an Intel-VT-based processor (rather than using VMware on a
standard
processor).  Might like to run either Debian, Ubuntu or SuSE as the Dom0 OS.

Host europe have very cheap hosted  dell pe850, which has pentium D
with vt and a vt enabled chipset

http://www.hosteurope.de/index.php?func=&menu=4&prod=15

The good thing about hosteurope is also that the servers include a
drac controller so you have ultimate control plus there traffic prices
are very low.

--
Lars