[Xen-users] Re: ioctl 00005382 not supported by Xen blkdev

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: ioctl 00005382 not supported by Xen blkdev
From: Andreas Kotes <count-xen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:35:37 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:21:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It seems like this is used by proprietary software like VMware Server as
well, so there'd better be some code to handle it - not returning
'Invalid' at least ...

   Andreas

--
"'Tis better to plumb the depths of unity than forever scratch the
surface of variety." "If you ask me what I came to do in this world,