[Xen-users] upgrade question

Hi all,

I am currently using xen 3.0.1 and would like to upgrade to xen 3.0.2 to
get the newer kernel.  Is this simply a matter of recompile/reinstall or
are there other steps that I should take to clean out the old version of
xen?

Regards,

John Little
Hendricks Regional Health IS Department
317-718-4752
jslittl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.hendrickshospital.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and the files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and
deleting it from your computer.