Re: [Xen-users] Re: Error while creating domain.

To: Eric Windisch <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Error while creating domain.
From: AdabalaP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:41:07 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:45:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eric,

 I have lot of nodes free in "/var" and "var/lib/xenstored/tdb" has 755.

Thank you.

             Eric Windisch
             <lists@xxxxxxxxxx
                                       xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             06/05/2006 02:30                                           cc
             PM                        AdabalaP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Xen-users] Re: Error while
                                       creating domain.

AdabalaP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> As far a i can see there is lot of space available on the filesystems.
> Is there a specific location that i should be looking for ?

I'm new to the list, so please forgive me if someone has already replied
with this suggestion:

Make sure you have enough free inodes in /var and that the permissions
to /var/lib/xenstored/tdb are correct.   Try restarting xenstored.   Has
rebooting the server helped?

df -i  # list inode usage

--
Eric Windisch