[Xen-users] xen-tools v1.5

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen-tools v1.5
From: Steve Kemp <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:24:00 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:24:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  I have no wish to spam this list, but I've seen several people mention
 they have used my "xen-tools" scripts to create Debian Xen instances.

  Recently I released version 1.5, both as a tarball [1], and also as
 a package in Debian's unstable distribution.[2]

  This now allows the creation of CentOS4 images via the use of the
 'rpmstrap' command.

  I figured this might be interesting to people running Xen hosts.

  Xen-tools is undergoing some work to allow it to more easily be used
 to create and manipulate non-Debian distributions and this work will
 eventually live at http://xen-tools.org/.

  Comments, bug reports[3], and patches[4] always welcome!

Steve
--
# Debian System Administration
www.debian-administration.org/